Located in the northwestern province of Hoa Binh, mountain-surrounded, Mai Chau is the land of converging and exchanging of many ethnic groups. Each ethnic has its own identity and personal habits, which contributes to the rich diversity culture of Vietnam. Besides captivated-heart landscapes, Mai Chau cuisine deeply brings impressions to tourists together with indispensable dance and traditional singing lyrics. Mai Chau Valley tour gives visitors relaxation moments, which naturally cannot find anywhere else. Visitors will never forget this peaceful land after one time passing by.
Cuc Phuong national park is the oldest national park in Vietnam. Located only 120km southwest of Hanoi and nestled between the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa, Cuc Phuong boasts engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent Limestone Mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest they form a habitat for some of Asia’s rarest species. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau(L, D)
- After breakfast in Hanoi, departure Hanoi at 8.00 Am to Mai Chau, driving passing the rural villages and mountainous views on the way – Distance from Hanoi to Mai Chau is 160 km (3.5 hours driving)
- Mai Chau – Lac village on arrival, then have lunch and relaxing
- Trekking and discover around Lac village where is Thai people’s homeland, then return to the homestay.
- Have a dinner at Thai People’ family, then watching Thai People’s traditional music and performance
Day 2: Mai Chau – Cuc Phuong Park Trekking (B,L,D)
- Good morning Lac village, you will try local breakfast and packing up for leaving to Cuc Phuong national park – Distance at 80 km, 2 hours driving
- Arrival in Khanh Village’ s Muong People in An Nghia, Lac Son, Hoa Binh. Enjoy the lunch, relaxing then preparing for trekking via Cuc Phuong national park.
- Trekking from Khanh Village to Cuc Phuong National park center, a trekking route is up – down passing the tropical jungle to explore the world of fauna and flora in the forest of a lot of ancient and high trees – Taking 5-6 hours trekking for 15 km through the jungle.
- Cuc Phuong national center arrival, check in Bungalow and relaxing
- Have a dinner and Bungalow overnight in the park center.
Day 3: Cuc Phuong – Van Long Village – Return Hanoi (B,L)
- Wake-up and enjoy breakfast in a different way together with local people.
- With tour guide visit Cuc Phuong’s Endangered Primate Rescue Center by bike.
- Enjoy the fresh and cool air of the jungle while your delicious lunch is served.
- Visit Van Long Village to keep exploring new things. Take a boat trip in Van Long to feel the wonderful atmosphere of a unique Vietnam.
- On the car/van back to Hanoi. Impress Travel hope that you have just got a memorable trip in Vietnam.
What’s included in this trip
- A/C transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Homestay & Accomdation
- All meals as mentioned above itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Complementary water in the vehicle
What’s excluded in this trip
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
For more information about Vietnam package tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!